Sunday, January 27, 2013

Newborn Pics - 2 weeks

I have always had an interest in photography - I'm not great at journaling and I love how pictures capture special moments - as they say, "A picture is worth a thousand words." Brett and I saved and saved and finally, a couple of years ago, I got a camera for my birthday! I took pictures here and there, but when Evy was born I decided it was really time to learn more about photography. What's the point of having a nice camera if you don't even know how to use it? More importantly, I wanted a quality camera to capture pictures of our growing family. I don't want to miss a SECOND!

I remember this day so well. We took the pictures in my old bedroom that is now a guest bedroom. Evy didn't want to cooperate - in fact, many of the pictures are of her crying. What amazed me was that the second Brett or I picked her up she stop crying. I'll never get over "being the mom"and being able to calm my baby with a snuggle.

I love every little bit of this baby! Every finger, every toe, every everything!







No comments: