Thursday, September 1, 2011

The Springs

Haakon and Linds were recently in Colorado Spring on vacation and we were able to meet up with them and have a BLAST! Although we lived together for the past year, we were rarely able to spend time actually "hanging out"- so this was a real treat.

We walked around Garden of the Gods and then went biking.This was my first time mountain biking UP hill. I thought I was going to die a few times, and had to walk part of the trail, but the downhill made it SOOOO worth it! I see why Brett loves biking so much! We then played in the pool at the hotel and had lunch while lounging in the sun. I felt fancy! We had a couple other activities planned but due to the weather we weren't able to participate in them. BUMMER. It was okay though because we still had a GREAT TIME!



No comments: