Sunday, August 21, 2011

Noah Brook

My sister had her FOURTH baby boy on August 8th! That is 4 boys in 5 years! And no, none of them are twins. Mom, Ben and I went out to help around the house, take care of the big boys, and LOVE our new baby Noah!


Ben made Noah two receiving blankets without help! Talented little guy!


While we were visiting, Tate started Kindergarten. He walked to the bus stop with an entourage following- capturing his every move with on camera. Then we all teared up like big babies as his bus drove away!


Chuck E Cheese!

Brooke of course looked like a supermodel 4 days after giving birth!



Gerber baby?



Isn't he handsome?

Welcome to the family, Noah!

4 comments:

zac, kami & zion said...

Look how cute you are cuddled up with that tiny baby.... I think it's about time. It looks like you and Brett are doing so good and having tons of fun!

The McDonalds said...

Wow, look at all that hair! He is beautiful!

Tiff and Chris said...

How stinkin' adorable-you're lil nephews are such cuties. P.S. I am so jealous that y'all moved to Colorado...I loved it up there this summer. Enjoy!

annie said...

Oh man! What a sweetie!!! Congrats to their family for such a beautiful addition!

ps: while I was in Palmer a couple weeks ago I made some cinnamon rolls for Midge and we thought of all of you guys! that was a super fun visit with your family- come again!!