Saturday, July 10, 2010

FUN AT THE FARM!


Oh, what a weekend we had! The morning after rafting/camping we packed up and headed back to Rams' house for Koral's 7th BIRTHDAY PARTY! Hooray! It was FARM themed and it turned out so cute! We visited a local farm and then had a delicious farm cake!


Brett with the pigs! My entire life I have always thought I wanted a little piglet (I think the idea came from Charlotte's Web) WELL - not ANYMORE! They STINK and are not cute!

This cow had a broken leg and just sat there while all of the kids fed him and patted him!


I GOT TO HOLD A BABY GOAT!! I was SOOO excited! Can you tell? This little guy was the runt and he was really scrawny!


After the farm, cake and presents all of the kids went and did activities outside! I think the party was a hit! We sure had fun!

The next day we celebrated Midge's BIRTHDAY! I attempted my very first homemade cake. It turned out pretty good - not PERFECT, but I think the cream cheese frosting helped to detract from the flaws!

No comments: