Saturday, July 10, 2010

4th of July Weekend!

Brett also fit a quick rafting trip in with some guys from the ward! Looks like it was a little more tiring than ours!


To celebrate Independence Day we met up with some good family friends in Denali! We had such an enjoyable weekend - we laughed, we cried, we ate, we played! Thanks Wilson Fam!

On our first night there, Brett and Danielle took on the 1lb Burger Challenge and Rose's Cafe!

BEGINNING

MIDDLE

FINISH

THEY DID IT!

HIKING

PIZZA! YUMMY!


LEG WRESTLING


The whole crew!


We tried out our new waterproof camera! I'm apparently amused!


On the way home we stopped in Talkeetna to enjoy some 4th of July festivities. They had free food in the park. Kids were running around playing and laughing and someone had brought A TON of hula-hoops for everyone to use...


...I couldn't resist busting out some old playground tricks! Brett sat and looked at me giving me the smile that means "Who did I marry?" - but at the same time he thinks it's pretty cute.
Still got 'im fooled!!

GOOD TIMES!

2 comments:

Richard and Carlie said...

Beautiful!!! I love the underwater picture!

Jewels said...

I love that last picture Ali! You look so happy!! Hope you're enjoying your summer off in AK! :)