Tuesday, January 19, 2010

ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY!

Woohoo! WE MADE IT 1 YEAR! And what a great year it was! We learned a lot about relationships and life in general and we look forward to the rest of eternity to spend together and to learn much, much more.
On December 3, 2009, we headed up to spend the night at the Mountain Side Marriott in Park City,where we spent our first night as a married couple on December 6, 2008. The hotel is GORGEOUS! Our room had a beautiful fireplace and the view of the ski hill was perfect. We had a blast hanging out and soaking in the hot tub.

The next morning we slept in late and then headed to the outlets. We shopped around for a while and then headed to our next destination...Zermatt Resort in Midway.We had a voucher for a free one night stay and weren't sure what to expect - we were pleasantly surprised! The entire hotel is Swiss themed and we laughed so hard when we showed up. My maiden name, Aegerter, is Swiss-German and I am 1/8 Swiss. Brett always teases me because I am so proud of my Swiss heritage, especially for being such a small part Swiss! I told him I felt right at home! HAHA! We had such a great time exploring the hotel. We went to the steam room, the sauna, and the "quiet room" to relax. Later that night we ordered room service - my first time ever!! We had such a blast!



Our official anniversary wasn't until that Sunday. That day we pulled out the top of our wedding cake and had a few bites. It wasn't actually all that bad. :)

It really has been a wonderful year! Tonight we were discussing how we really do love each other more now than when we got married.



This is the song we danced to at our reception...There isn't much to see, but listen to the song. "Give me your forever...not a day less will do"




(I couldn't find my camera, so we bought disposable cameras - I'll post pictures when I get them developed!)

2 comments:

Casseron said...

Yay for one year! I'm glad you ate your cake, so did Cameron and I and ours wasn't too bad either!

Holly said...

Happy Anniversary! That was our wedding song too, love it:)