Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Chena Hot Springs


Ever have those days when you think everything your husband says and does is the cutest ever? I had one of those days today and it was so fun! :) Brett and I went on a little outing to Chena Hot Springs - natural hot springs that have been turned into a pool. We had a great time. On the drive there we saw 5 moose!!

Woo, Woo! Oh Yeah, BABY!!
This is around 10:30 PM! CRAZY!



Afterward we went on a little walk around the area...



Brett didn't want to get his pants dirty so he rolled them up and sported some man-pris!


Just another adventurous day in Alaska!


8 comments:

Stevenson Family said...

Looks like fun....AGAIN!!

KILEY said...

Wow, I have never wanted to visit Alaska until this blog. Seriously you guys do so much fun stuff!

Wrendy and Bronson said...

Oh man.. Those Hot Springs look like a ton of fun..Are you guys living in Alaska or are you just visiting? Your Kayaking adventure looks like a blast too.. You guys are always doing fun stuff..

Chelsea said...

That looks like so much fun! I am jealous

Jackie Norris said...

Who knew Alaska could be so much fun? :)

Studio 7 Interior Design, Kristen Rockwood said...

Looks like a BLAST!!!

Aegerter said...

I find myself wanting to be you. Glad to see you are having a great time. Love, Mom

Holly said...

Love that place! I'm so glad you guys are going out to all these fun places. I can't believe we've only briefly seen you two once since you got here, we definitely need to fix that!