Tuesday, June 30, 2009

MJ


Brett and I met up with some of his old friends at a bar called Blue Loon. That night they were having a Michael Jackson party. They only played his music and many people were dressed up like MJ. It was fun, but we didn't stay long. We have been helping Brett's mom, Midge, with some home renovations so were were pooped, and dancing isn't quite as enjoyable when you're aware enough to realize what an idiot you look like. After a few drinks, our friends didn't care what they looked like anymore and they were amazing! HAHA!


Robert is so funny. When I first met him he seemed quite, but since we have hung out with him a few times, I have been proven wrong! He had the most spectacular moves on the dance floor!

2 comments:

Brett and Lindsey said...

Hey Lexi! I was blog surfing at work and came across your blog! How have you been?! You look so good and hey we both have Brett's! Can't go wrong with that! Are you guys still in Provo? I hope all is well with you! I am going to add you to my blog list!!

Stevenson Family said...

NICE!!