Monday, October 31, 2011

SHE'S GOT A GUN!!



Brett has considered purchasing a hand gun from time to time and I have mentioned that I wanted to feel comfortable handling one myself before we bring one into our home. Luckily, our new friend/dental student Hazha has a boyfriend in the military who was willing to give me a lesson. I was pretty nervous, but it actually ended up being really fun. Dan was great about teaching proper technique and made me feel comfortable with the different components and safety features. It'll take some practice, but as I said to Dan, "We definitely accomplished something. I am LESS scared of guns."

Dan showing me how it's done!


Dan and Hazha
Brett was basically a sniper.
I don't know where he learned to shoot like that, but I have to admit I was impressed - so was Dan.


No comments: