Monday, October 31, 2011

OLD LADY...BIG 25!!

October 8th-9th
That's right - I'm officially an old lady! No longer can I say I'm in my early 20's. I'm as close to 30 as 20. GULP. And getting closer to 30 by the second! I know, a bit dramatic, but it's just I'm pretty sure I just turned 18 last year. ;)

Brett took me out for a delicious dinner at P.F. Changs in downtown Denver. Then we cuddled up and watched a movie at home. :) The next day, Sunday, which was my actual BIRTHDAY, Brett made a yummy pasta dinner and then the Johnstons had a small gathering at their house in celebration. Rachel made YUMMY yellow-frosted cup cakes. It was so fun! :)





I was flooded with calls from family which was so great! :) I was telling my mom that the strangest part of growing up is seeing pictures of myself and realizing that I look like a woman now - not just a little girl playing dress-up!

25 has been pretty great so far...

No comments: