Saturday, February 19, 2011

CHRISTMAS 2010


Don't you think kids make every holiday better? I sure do! I love the excitement they bring! I remember having a difficult time falling asleep on Christmas Eve, I felt a little of that this year, imagining how the kids must be feeling. I could have watched them open and play with their gifts all day long. It brought back so many warm memories!

Brett and I sure got an education on the new, hot toys of the season!
This is Lauren playing with her Zoobles.


Don John - notice the sticker still on his shirt. He didn't want to wear the Christmas pajamas I got for him, but he humored me on Christmas morning and that was enough to make me happy!

Linds gave Haakon a DVD set of Mr. Bean -- she said the faces Haakon make remind her of him -- "A cute version!"


Saul was SO cute to watch open presents. He got SO excited each time!

Beautiful Corinne. I can't believe how fast she seems to be growing up!

Uncle Brett decorated his leg for the occasion. I didn't know it was even possible to do a swirled cast! I LOVED IT!


Making some breakfast burritos! A little taste of home!

I failed AGAIN at getting a picture of Brett and me together. (Last year I did the same thing) I was determined, but not determined enough, I guess. Notice our matching black, white, and red pajamas. I got about a million pictures of the kids. They're much cuter anyway.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE!


No comments: