Friday, July 9, 2010

ALASKA!!

As if the drive weren't ENOUGH, somehow Brett and I always end up with added adventures preparing for and driving to Alaska! The truck broke down before, during and after the drive and I had my own little mishap on the way up, BUT the most important part is that WE HAVE ARRIVED - SAFELY! :)

We didn't make very many stops along the way. Only when absolutely necessary for sanity and hygiene!


Getting ready to head out! It was pretty tough to leave - I held it together until we started pulling out of the drive-way. I broke into tears and Brett wasn't sure what to do! :(

Ready to hit the road!


Do you see the baby buffalo?

My Mom sent us this link after arriving. I have listened to this same message before, but it meant a lot more this time!

WELCOME TO ALASKA!!

No comments: