Sunday, October 12, 2008

HiPpiDy, HaPpIdY BiRtHdAy!!










This past Thursday (October 9th) was my 22nd birthday! I woke up to a call from my little nephew Tater singing me the birthday song. What a great thing to wake up to! Brett surprised me with flowers and a "coupon" to go horseback riding the coming Saturday. I have never been horseback riding and have ALWAYS wanted to go. We had a blast!!! :) Our guide was a tall tale tellin' cowboy. I was a little nervous at first but then after a few minutes I was yelling "How do I make the horse go faster?" On our way home we drove down Tate Lane and saw Tate Barn - I made Brett stop the car so I could take a picture for Tater guy! I love that baby!! This Sunday we officially celebrated my birthday as well as my Mom's which was on September 29th. My parents gave me a gas card as well as the DVD "Dan In Real Life". Jame and John gave me a gift card to Cafe Rio - anyone who knows me knows that is the perfect gift! They must put some addictive ingredient in their salad dressing because I can't go a week without it! Little Ben gave me some candy and 17 cents. He also decorated the house for our celebration. Overall, it was a FANTASTIC birthday!!





6 comments:

collinanddani said...

Happy birthday! Can you believe we are 22! Man so old..

Richard and Carlie said...

Happy Birthday Lex!!

I'm Sky! said...

Looks like fred lost his fingers gain. oh and it was your b-day. good work.

p.s. I have writen down a pile of ideas for your pics. hope your ready for this. I hope brett is ready

Casseron said...

Lex, i'm so proud of you. you're not even married yet and you already have a blog! very nice!

Tiff and Chris said...

Well, Happy belated birthday. Sounds like a ton of fun! Your Dad is too funny.

Stevenson Family said...

What in the dad?!?! He's crazy! Tater-baby Ln!! Cute!