Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Little Stroll and Pumpkin Patch

In mid-October Evy and I met up with Rachel Johnston and her two little boys to take a stroll on a path near our apartment. 



 Baby Griff is just two weeks younger than Evy. It was fun for Rachel and I to be pregnant at the same time. I'm sure Evs and Griff will be great friends one day!


 Cute Kayden - it's been so fun to watch this little man grow over the past year.

A few days later Kayden visited us for a little while. He was so sweet with Evy. He insisted on be next to her at all times and even held her hand and put her binky in her mouth when she cried.


While Evy was napping we did a fall art project and made dinner. (Hence the apron).


Shortly after Kayden left Brett got home from school. I had insisted that we take Evy to a pumpkin patch so that was our plan for the evening. I think part of the reason was that when Benton was just a few days old my mom took us Clark, Ben and me to a pumpkin patch and we took some of my favorite pictures there. Then, I was a proud big sister. This time, I was a proud mommy.



Evy looked around a bit but didn't seem amused by the whole event. Butter luck next year, I suppose.




No comments: