Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Evy's Baby Blessing

My dad, mom and brother only stayed for the weekend so we packed in as much fun as we possibly could in a short time. Dad and Ben arrived on Friday. That evening we went to a Thai restaurant. The next morning we went to Brett's flag football game. My dad jogged (6 miles) to the park where Brett's team was playing.




 My mom and Grandma Midge flew in on Saturday evening. (My mom had been in Illinois helping my sister who had an icky infection and four young boys running wild in her house.) When we picked up Grandma Midge from the airport Evy gave her a huge smile! I had been telling Evy that Grandma Midge was going to visit us for over a week and she seemed pretty excited. After everyone was settled we had a little BIRTHDAY dinner for Mom.



Sunday, September 30, 2012




Evy was blessed in the first LDS church built in Denver, CO

We felt so blessed to have many wonderful friends and famiy join us on Evy's special day.

I love this picture of Grandma Midge!

 Our little family

Grandma Bop Bop, Grandpa, Daddy, Evs, Mommy and Grandma Midge

The Feichtingers - our Colorado family!


My mom made Evy's dress and bonnet.
 I called her in a panic about a week before the blessing day. Every dress I liked was way too expensive and I thought it would be neat to have a dress made by Grandma. She whipped in together in no time and it was absolutely perfect.

Brett gave such a beautiful blessing to our sweet girl. 
I remember feeling overwhelming love for my little family and gratitude for the temple covenants that allow us to be together for eternity. I was again reminded that this love I feel for my daughter is comparable to the love my Heavenly Father feels for me.



No comments: