Tuesday, September 11, 2012

UTAH

May 26th-June 3rd

Brett had a short break between Spring and Summer courses so we visited family and friends in Utah. Brad happened to have a break at the same time so Brooke and her baby, Noah, flew to Utah as well. What a treat! This was the first time in years I got to spend time with Brooke without all of her boys. One last hoorah before I joined Mommy World!



On June 2nd the Herd Family (my mom's side) threw a baby shower for me. 
It was SO much fun to see all of my aunts and cousins! 


Noah, Mom, Brooke and Me


Brett left for Colorado on June 3rd and I decided to stay in Utah for a while so Brett could focus more on school rather than taking care of me! That afternoon the Aegerter Family (my dad's side) got together. What a blast! I think it was especially fun for my 12 year old brother Ben, who finally had someone his own age around to play with - our cousins' kids.


Aegerter cousins
My parents with Aunt Linda and Uncle Dennis
Cute parents

Parents and siblings (missing John)
 I thought I would keep very busy visiting friends for the remainder of my visit, but I spent most of my time relaxing and working on sewing projects for Evy's nursery with my mom. 


No comments: