Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Be Grateful!


This year we spent Thanksgiving at Momma Midge's house (Brett's mom). The entire family was there (minus Brett's dad). Even Linds' mom flew up from Utah to visit. It was great having her here. She's a pleasant person to have around. We had a wonderful day together!

We ate a delicious dinner! Each of us brought a few of our favorites. My mouth is watering just thinking about it! Brett prepared the food while I was at work so that we could head straight to his mom's house in Palmer on Wednesday night. He did a great job! Truth is, I trust his cooking above my own. Thanks, B-ski!



After eating, the adults talked and played games while the kids ran around together!

Grandma got a Wii that was set up in her basement. It was hilarious watching the kids play - especially Sky.

My goodness! I could take a million cute pictures of this girl! She is so stinkin' adorable!

The kids love being with their cousins!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

1 comment:

momhirt said...

so nice to have so many close by. we are all indeed blessed.