Saturday, October 17, 2009

I MARRIED A CRAZY PERSON!

Brett and his good friend Matt decided that for "fun" they would hike up Maple Mtn. with their 50+ pound mountain bikes and then bike down. They left at 5am and over the next 6 1/2 hours hiked 5.2 miles and about 6,000 vertical feet. When they reached the summit, they then BIKED down the MOUNTAIN.... not a trail, just straight down the MOUNTAIN! THEY ARE INSANE, but I'm so glad Brett has Matt to goof around with! I was pleased to see him home safe and sound!





4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness, SO SCARY!! You are a brave woman to let him do that. I would be saying prayers the whole time lol!

momhirt said...

i think it has something to do with testosterone....

Casseron said...

You did marry a crazy person!! haha You need to come to St. George and do some of that crazy stuff with cam and I!

Jackie Norris said...

Um, yeah. Crazy!