Thursday, August 6, 2009

FINALLY...HOUSING!

Our friends Shannon and Grayson recently bought a house and when they heard we were looking for housing they hooked us up with their old basement apartment in Orem. We haven't seen it in person, but here are a few pictures. We're pretty excited to have our own little place! :)

Basement entrance:

Kitchen: (Because there is no living room, this is the first room you see. We're going to figure out how to make a little sitting room somehow! How else will I entertain our many guests?)

Bathroom:

Master Bedroom:

Pretty cute, huh? :)

7 comments:

Stevenson Family said...

Looks like it will be great, but I selfishly want you guys at Mom and Dad's while we're here this winter!!

Wrendy and Bronson said...

Oh, I think its adorable, how exciting! I hope you guys love it when you see it in person.

Jenna said...

Super cute! Knowing you have a place to call home is always a big stress reliever, glad it worked out for you guys:)

-Holly

Nikki and Matt said...

So cute!!! I'm so excited for you guys to be back!! I miss you so much and I have no girl friends to hang out with when Matt is gone at the gym or at work! So HURRY! COme home!

Melissa said...

That is a really cute apartment. :)

Aegerter said...

Did I say you could move out! 'PEOPLE, PEOPLE WHO NEED PEOPLE'.(inside joke) It's really is darling, and I will be a good Mom and help you move, clean, and all of that stuff. Can't wait for you to get back!

Kate & Jordan Van Ausdal said...

so are you in yet??