Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Birthday Festivities!

Brett's actual Birthday was on Sunday, but we made it a bit of a weekend celebration! On Friday night Brett and I went out and grabbed a bite to eat at a local place called Food Factory. It was fun to go on a little date.

(I realize these pictures aren't the most flattering, but they are all the evidence we have!)
The next day, Brett, his Mom, his Dad, his Dad's friend (Sylvia), and I had a little birthday celebration dinner. It was delicious! I made Brett his favorite pretty princess cake! (He loves strawberry frosting so his cake was bright PINK and I couldn't help but to give him a little crud about it!)

Cute Midge!


I hope he made a wish because he blew all the candles out! :)


Sunday, his actual BIRTHDAY, we went to the Wilson's home for a "Hog Dinner" - this is a dinner in which you eat off of the table and can't use your hands. You are given strange kitchen utensils to attempt to eat with, but most of us just ended up digging in with our faces! Great idea!! I hope Brett enjoyed his BIRTHDAY! He gets a little shy about all of the attention, but I think it was fun for him!

Brett eating off of whatever strange gadget he was given!
Trying to do a little Lady and The Tramp...those dogs had some talent!
My sweet Brett, looking more like a 14 year old than a 24 year old!
HAPPY 24th BIRTHDAY, BRETT!

4 comments:

Shantelle said...

You guys are just too darn cute! Love the pics. Ya, I agree, Brett doesn't look like a 24 yr old.

Katie said...

Good thing you guys used napkins...

Happy Birthday Brett!

Stevenson Family said...

Fun! Love the frosting and Food Factory is a great name for a restaurant.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY FAVORITE SISTER'S HUSBAND!!

Chris said...

Happy B-Day!