Monday, March 2, 2009

Happy Happy Birthday, Brootie Dear!!

Brooke, Thanks for always being such a wonderful big sister. You are an outstanding wife and mother and I look up to you more than you will ever know. I remember when I was a kid I always tried to copy you in any way possible - you cut your hair, I cut my hair - you wore a cute shirt, I stole it from your closet the next day so I could wear a cute shirt. I still copy you, just in more subtle ways! I wanna be like you when I grow up! I hope you had a wonderful day!!!
Love,
Jalbert :)
XOXO




3 comments:

Chris said...

Sisters are great!

KILEY said...

I remember both of you looking like that in those older pics. That is the Allie and Brooke that I know!

Stevenson Family said...

Cute! Thanks Albert!! This is the best gift ever!